Alersense is a California-based company developed the smart sensor which is an in-home unit combined with the mobile app, delivers accurate environmental readings, warning asthma & allergy sufferers as particles build.
- It can take accurate readings of the environment, signals people to remove from the area, take medicine, alter the environment.
- AlerSense measures airborne contamination and toxins such as pollen, mold, dust, dust mite waste.
How it works
- The sensor reports its findings over Wi-Fi, sending it to the cloud.
- The mobile app display the results.
- The unit glows green when the air quality is OK, turns amber as the air quality diminishes, shows red if the air quality is poor.
Expected sale date
It will start shipping units in the spring of 2016. It is available for preorder now.